SPECIAL NOTICE DUE TO CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS
SHOPPERS: No inside Pantry Shopping. Grab and Go Boxes are offered in the Parking Lot.
Boxes have basic canned items, pasta, rice, beans, bread, soap and paper goods if available.
Hours are 9:30 to 12:00 on Wednesday and Saturday. Please bring ID showing residency in 22101, 22102, 22066, and portions of 22043.
TRAFFIC PATTERN: Cars ENTER from Calder Rd. Cars EXIT to Chain Bridge.
PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CARS UNTIL DIRECTED BY VOLUNTEERS
COMPRADORES: No dentro de Pantry Shopping. Se ofrecen cajas para llevar en el estacionamiento. Las cajas tienen artículos enlatados básicos, pasta, arroz, frijoles, pan, jabón y productos de papel, si están disponibles.
El horario es de 9:30 a 12:00 los miércoles y sábados. Traiga una identificación que muestre su residencia en 22101, 22102, 22066 y partes de 22043.
PATRÓN DE TRÁFICO: los automóviles entran desde Calder Rd. Los autos SALEN al Puente de las Cadenas. POR FAVOR MANTÉNGASE EN SUS COCHES HASTA QUE LOS VOLUNTARIOS LO DIRIGAN
DONORS--HOW TO HELP
Gift cards for clients can now be purchased at McLean Giant. Giant or Target cards are available. Share also accepts Walmart cards bought at other locations.
Many people want to help those in need by donating food. Here are some options:
1. Donors can donate money online by credit card, PayPal or by mailing a check. Share volunteers will purchase what is most needed and available. Click here to go to DONATE page.
2. Grocery Gift Cards can be left at the McLean Giant front desk for pick up by Share.
3. Purchase Share's most needed items at this website: https://www.myregistry.com/organization/share-of-mclean-mclean-va/2380279
Deliveries are sent directly to a safe location where they are loaded into a Share food truck.
3. Food items can be dropped in the outdoor sheds at the McLean Baptist Church. Our volunteers are not continuously present at the Mclean Baptist Church to accept deliveries for Share but they do empty the sheds daily. For large donations, contact to arrange a drop off time. Click here for a list of Share's Most Needed Items.
4. The Redeemer Lutheran Church located at 1545 Chain Bridge Dr, McLean, Va., accepts donations Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. Come to the office and ring the doorbell. (The office is on the Westmoreland side of the church, not the front doors and not the playground side). Please only bring items if you are in good health.
Thank you for supporting Share!
YEAR ROUND AND SEASONAL PROGRAMS
FOOD & CLOTHING PANTRY
EMERGENCY FINANCIAL AID
BACK TO SCHOOL
DO YOU NEED HELP?
Share provides assistance to neighbors within the zip codes of 22101, 22102, 22066, and the Pimmit Hills section of 22043.
If you need assistance with food, clothing, linens, furniture or emergency funding, you may
Contact Share directly at (703) 229-1414
Outside our zip codes? Contact Fairfax County Coordinated Services at (703) 222-0880