Our Food and Clothing Room Hours
Wednesday & Saturday, 9:30 am to 12:00 pm (noon)
2021 Share Calendar
January 16th : Pantry Closed for Martin Luther King Day Holiday
February 13th : Pantry Closed for Presidents Day Holiday
April 3rd : Pantry Closed for Easter Holiday
May 29th : Pantry Closed for Memorial Day Holiday
July 3rd and 7th : Pantry Closed for Independence Day
September 4th : Pantry Closed for Labor Day Holiday
November 13th : Pantry Closed for Veterans Day Holiday
November 24th and 27th : Pantry Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
December 25th, 29th and January 1st : Pantry Closed for Holiday Week
Share’s Inclement Weather Policy
The Share pantry and clothing rooms are closed when Fairfax County Public Schools are closed or if there is a two-hour delay. If there is a one-hour delay, the pantry will be open on time. If schools are closed on the Friday before or if activities are cancelled for a Saturday, the pantry will be closed that Saturday.
To hear about closings please check local radio and television stations, FCPS Red Apple Channel 21, the FCPS website: www.fcps.edu, or FCPS’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
Share Pantry & Clothing Room Policies:
1. Share clients are permitted to shop with us twice a month. Exceeding this limit will be noted and may result in temporary or permanent suspension of Share privileges.
2. Every client must bring their photo ID each time they visit the pantry.
3. You may not use your shopping bags, your friend or relative, or anything else to save your spot in line. Only you may hold your spot in line. Zero exceptions.
4. Each shopper must have his/her own number. If you are shopping for a friend or relative who is a separate client, please ask for two numbers. The other person’s ID is required to shop for them.
5. Please don’t overfill your shopping bags. Many of our volunteers are senior citizens and can’t carry heavy bags.
6. Please DO NOT leave food, clothing, or any other items or bags in the hallway. Take your items to your car before shopping for clothing. Share cannot be responsible for stolen items.