How to Donate by Check
You can safely donate to Share via check by making the check out to “Share, Inc.” and sending it to:
P.O. Box 210
McLean, VA 22101
How to Donate Via Credit Card or Paypal
You can safely donate to Share via credit card or PayPal by clicking the “Donate” button below.
How to Donate Gift Cards
Share also accepts donation of gift cards and grocery cards. Please stop by the Food Pantry at 1367 Chain Bridge Road on any Wednesday or Saturday between 9:30 AM and 12:00 PM (Check closings) and drop off your gift cards you wish to donate. We will give you a tax-deductible receipt.
How to Donate Stock
Share is now able to accept donations of stock. We are partnering with StockDonator.com to process stock donations. If you would like to donate stock, click on the button below to begin the process. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine if donating stock is right for you.Donate Stock to Share, Inc.
Thank you for supporting Share!
Does your company make grants to local nonprofits or match your charitable contributions?
Share is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and our tax EIN# is 23-7111741.
Please consider submitting Share for consideration to your company’s program; we will be happy to help you fill out the forms. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information and assistance.
During FY2014 Share provided assistance to 1,500 families with 4,030 household members through these programs:
- Family Assistance answered 1,200 calls and provided $140,631 in emergency funds to 815 families containing 2,320 family members.
- The Food Pantry provided over 900 bags of groceries per month to 337 families containing about 1,000 household members.
- Grocery Gift Cards for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter provided 220 families with gift cards to enjoy something special at their holiday meals.
- The Holiday Wish Program provided 230 families including more than 650 family members with gifts and/or gift cards.
- The Clothing Room provided more than 280 bags of clothing and linens per month to 337 families
- The Furniture Program provided 482 pickups and deliveries, serving 270 households including about 700 household members.
- The Computer Program provided 30 refurbished computers and 5 printers to needy families with school aged children.
- The School Supplies Program provided over $7,000 in school supplies and gift cards to over 166 students.